150g Glass Noodles
3 Lobsters 300g-400g each
1 whole garlic
6 ginger slices
3 coriander (top + roots)
2 teaspoons black pepper
6 stalks spring onion
500ml chicken stock
2 tablespoons light sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 tablespoons Chinese cooking wine
2 teaspoons dark sauce
3 teaspoons sesame oil
- Soak glass noodles in room temperature for 10-15min then drain water away. Do not soak for too long otherwise glass noodles will become soggy and break into many small pieces after cooking.
- Mix all ingredients for sauce and set aside.
- Heat claypot or frypan till hot, then add some oil. Add garlic, ginger, coriander roots & black pepper, and fry till fragrant. Add glass noodles, sauce mixture and bring to slight boil or glass noodles colour is changed.
- Cut the lobsters into halves, add some spring onion and simmer and cook them together with the mixture at step 2 with lid on for about 5-7 minutes depending on size of lobster. (Or Lobster is red)
- Remove when most of the liquid has been absorbed by the noodles and let is sit with cover on for 2 minutes.
- Serve with top part of coriander and spring onion
Check out more seafood recipes on @di_di_jiak on IG