Cod fish 300g
1 ½ tablespoon Plain flour
½ Egg (beaten)
¼ teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Marinate cod with salt and pepper, set aside for 20 minutes.
- Set up 3 stations – one bowl or plate each for the flour, egg, and panko.
- Dust the marinated cod with plain flour, shake off excess.
- Dip the flour-coated cod into beaten egg mixture.
- Place the cod into the panko and coat generously.
- In the pan, slowly heat up oil.
- When oil is hot, fry the battered cod until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy while hot!
Check out more seafood recipes on @CookingInSerenity on IG.