2 Large Squids/Sotong
250gm Minced Pork
10pcs Medium Prawns
1 teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon Garlic Salt
1 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon Sesame oil
1 teaspoon Corn flour
Dash of Pepper
Diced Chilli and chopped Spring Onion for garnishing
1teaspoon Garlic/shallot Oil
½ teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Wash and clean the squids/sotong bodies, reserving the heads and removing the skin
- Clean and devein prawns. Chopped into big pieces roughly.
- Marinate minced pork and prawns with salt, garlic salt, light soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper and corn flour.
- Spoon each squid with the meat filling 3/4 full.
- Use a toothpick, secure each squid to prevent the meat coming out.
- Place the stuffed squids on a plate, ready to steam.
- Steam squids/sotong on high fire for about 15mins.
- Place cooked squids/sotong on a serving plate. Drizzle sesame oil and garlic/shallot oil over the squids and garnish with diced chili and chopped spring onion/parsely.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Check out more seafood recipes on @Jeanni62 on IG.